LEGOLAND Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
By purchasing one of the varieties of LEGOLAND Annual Pass listed in Term 1 of these Terms and Conditions (“Annual Pass”) from Merlin Attractions Operations Limited trading as the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort (“LEGOLAND”) you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of use (“Terms”). The Annual Pass only permits entry to LEGOLAND in accordance with these Terms. These Terms are inherent characteristics of the Annual Pass and are independent of any other contract and cannot be varied (other than in accordance with Term 24 of these Terms). Purchase and use of an Annual Pass is in accordance with the LEGOLAND regulations, copies of which are available at LEGOLAND or can be obtained online at www.legoland.co.uk. Please ensure that you are willing to be bound by these regulations before purchasing your Annual Pass.
An Annual Pass will only be valid when it is used and/or presented by the named holder, it displays a clear photograph which must be a true likeness of the holder and it is within the Validity Period (as defined in Term 6). Only original Annual Passes will be accepted at LEGOLAND and LEGOLAND reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse entry to any person attempting to use an Annual Pass which is not an original, without offering any compensation. Any use or attempted use of an Annual Pass in breach of these Terms or the relevant attraction’s regulations will result in the Annual Pass being revoked without compensation. For the avoidance of doubt, pass sharing is a breach of these Terms and any attempted use of an Annual Pass by someone other than the photographed and named holder, regardless of the reason, will result in access being refused and the Annual Pass being revoked without compensation. For this reason, you should ensure that the Annual Pass is kept in a safe and secure location where others will not have access to it.
1. The varieties of Annual Pass available for purchase are:
1.1 LEGOLAND Premium Annual Pass;
1.2 LEGOLAND Life Time Pass; and
1.3 LEGOLAND Pre School Annual Pass.
The Annual Pass may be purchased as an individual Annual Pass; however the LEGOLAND Pre School Annual Pass is in respect of one child aged 3-5 years old (inclusive) (Child) and an accompanying adult.
Please note that the Merlin Annual Pass has its own Terms and Conditions and its issue and use is not governed by these Terms.
2. As specified below, these Terms will apply differently to the various types of Annual Pass.
3. Each Annual Pass holder will be issued his/her own Annual Pass and will be required to supply the following:
3.1 Their first name and surname;
3.2 Their date of birth;
3.3 Their residential address;
3.4 A contact telephone number;
3.5 A contact email address; and
3.6 A photograph which must be a true likeness of the holder.
4. LEGOLAND Pre School Annual Pass
4.1 The Child will be issued with his/her own Annual Pass and an adult pass identifying the Child on the front. For the avoidance of doubt, the Child will be required to supply the details listed in Term 3.
4.2 The Pre School Annual Pass entitled entry to the Child and one accompanying adult carrying the Child's adult pass.
4.3 A LEGOLAND Pre School Annual Pass may only be purchased at the LEGOLAND Annual Pass Room, the Ticket Booths at LEGOLAND or at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel.
5. The purchaser of an Annual Pass must be 18 years or over (and if purchasing an Annual Pass on behalf of a minor as part of a Pre-School Annual Pass the purchaser confirms that he/she is acting as agent for and on behalf of that minor).
6. Subject to the remaining provisions of these Terms, a LEGOLAND Pre School and Premium Annual Pass entitles the holder to admission to LEGOLAND for a period of 12 months from the date of issue (“Validity Period”). Where applicable, the ‘valid until’ date will be printed on the Annual Pass when issued and Annual Pass holders can use their Annual Passes up to and including the ‘valid until’ date. The Premium and Life Time Annual Passes are subject to the operating calendar of LEGOLAND. The Pre School Annual Pass is subject to the Pre School operating calendar located at www.legoland.co.uk/Plan/times/ . All Annual Passes are subject to any applicable exclusion dates. Please check opening and closing dates and the Annual Pass exclusions before your visit. Please note that LEGOLAND is NOT open all year round.
7. LEGOLAND, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates of LEGOLAND and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within LEGOLAND for any reason including, but not limited to, technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the Annual Pass will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if LEGOLAND or any part of it becomes unavailable or is closed.
8. Annual Pass exclusions:
8.1 An Annual Pass does not entitle entry to LEGOLAND outside the normal park opening hours as published on its website www.legoland.co.uk including, but not limited to any special events and Christmas events;
8.2 Rides and attractions are subject to availability, capacity and height restrictions.
9. An Annual Pass is subject to additional charges, including but not limited to, entrance fees and/or booking fees for entry into (each an Excluded Special Event):
9.1 Any concerts, themed and/or special events taking place at LEGOLAND or the LEGOLAND Hotel including, but not limited to, events managed by third parties;
9.2 All Christmas event openings; and
9.3 Any other event as determined by LEGOLAND from time to time.
An Annual Pass does not guarantee discounted entry to such events however such discounts may be available at LEGOLAND’s discretion.
10. Parking fees at LEGOLAND are payable in respect of the Pre School Annual Pass.
11. An Annual Pass will not guarantee immediate entry to LEGOLAND nor does it guarantee that all rides and shows will be fully operational on the day of the visit. Annual Pass holders are not required to book in advance in respect of any time or date specific event (other than Excluded Special Events) in order to enter or attend an event; however, entry shall be subject always to the event not being at full capacity. All events are subject to availability and so to guarantee entry, booking in advance is, where available, strongly recommended.
12. An Annual Pass entitles the individual pass holder to purchase up to five discounted entry tickets for family and friends per visit (other than a visit to an Excluded Special Event). Such discounted entry tickets are subject to certain restrictions, further information and details of which can be found at the LEGOLAND website. The Annual Pass holder must be present on the day of the visit and a valid Annual Pass must be presented upon collection of these tickets which will be sold at such prices as LEGOLAND shall decide from time to time and are subject to availability. Tickets must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your visit.
13. Entry to LEGOLAND by use of an Annual Pass will only be permitted if a valid Annual Pass can be presented by the authorised holder at the admissions office, turnstile or other authorised entry point of LEGOLAND. Alternatives to presenting an Annual Pass such as by showing a photograph and/or photocopy of the Annual Pass or by evidencing communication/documentation from the LEGOLAND, will not be accepted. Failure to present a valid Annual Pass (due to it having been lost, stolen or forgotten) will result in a charge of the “on the day” admission rate applicable at LEGOLAND, which will be non-refundable. Re-entry to LEGOLAND on the same day requires a hand stamp.
14. All Annual Passes remain the property of LEGOLAND and can be withdrawn at any time. Annual Pass holders shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that an Annual Pass is kept secure at all times and any Annual Pass which has been lost, stolen and/or damaged should be reported to the relevant Attraction pursuant to Term 18. Annual Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, loaned or given away to or used by a third party. An Annual Pass will automatically be deemed void and shall be revoked without compensation if sold, loaned or given away or if any attempt is made to sell, loan or give away an Annual Pass. Access will be denied to LEGOLAND in the event of fraud or misuse of the Annual Pass and the Annual Pass will be withdrawn from any person whose conduct is deemed to be inappropriate in the absolute discretion of LEGOLAND. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, displaying any sign or visible representation of any kind which is, or could reasonably be judged to be, threatening, abusive or insulting to any member of LEGOLAND's staff and/or other members of the public visiting the LEGOLAND, or allowing or assisting a third party to attempt to gain unauthorised or improper access to LEGOLAND with an Annual Pass of which they are not the valid holder. For the avoidance of doubt no compensation will be given in such circumstances.
15. An Annual Pass that is discovered to have been purchased through illegal methods (including, but not limited to, the use of fraudulent debit/credit cards) and/or through unauthorised third party channels, will be revoked without compensation.
16. Possession of an Annual Pass does not guarantee entry to LEGOLAND. The management of the LEGOLAND, acting reasonably, reserves the right to remove the Annual Pass holder from LEGOLAND or refuse admission at any time and for any reason including, but not being limited to, LEGOLAND being at full capacity.
17. Possession or use of the Annual Pass does not guarantee immediate entry to LEGOLAND especially during peak times. Annual Pass holders are advised to arrive at LEGOLAND early as entry restrictions due to capacity will be addressed on a first come first serve basis.
18. A lost, stolen and/or damaged Annual Pass should immediately be reported to LEGOLAND.
19. In the event of a lost, stolen and/or damaged Annual Pass, LEGOLAND will re-issue a replacement Annual Pass subject to a maximum of four replacement Annual Passes per Annual Pass holder per year. Replacement Annual Passes will only be issued to the individual whose details have been provided in accordance with Term 3. An administration fee of £10 will be charged for the re-issue of each lost or damaged Annual Pass. The re-issue of stolen Annual Passes will also be subject to a £10 re-issue fee unless the holder can provide LEGOLAND with a relevant crime reference number when requesting that the Annual Pass is re-issued.
20. Unless stated otherwise, an Annual Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer, voucher or advance booking or with any discount or retail/restaurant incentive.
21. Refunds are not available in any circumstances. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
23. LEGOLAND is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change the price payable for its Annual Pass at any time and for any reason and may from time to time offer pricing or promotional offers for purchasing the Annual Pass at LEGOLAND, online, via telephone or through third party channels. Please note that LEGOLAND does not price match the price payable for an Annual Pass.
24. LEGOLAND reserves the right to vary these Terms by giving Annual Pass holders no less than 30 days’ written notice of such variation by using the details provided in accordance with Term 3.
25. On the presentation of an Annual Pass, Annual Pass holders may receive discounts and/or benefits from LEGOLAND and/or third parties. Such discounts and/or third parties are subject to change without notice. LEGOLAND is entitled to remove, change and/or withdraw any or all discounts and/or benefits in its absolute discretion at any time and for any reason without notice. A list of the current benefits available directly from LEGOLAND can be located at https://www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/annual-passes/annual-pass-info/ and are subject to availability. Annual Pass benefits do not extend to any restaurant or shop at the LEGOLAND Hotel.
26. Visitors under 14 years of age to LEGOLAND must be accompanied, at all times, by an individual aged 18 years or over.
27. Visitors under 3 years of age may enter LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Theme Park free of charge.
28. Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. Some rides at LEGOLAND will require visitors who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by an individual aged 16 years or over.
29. LEGOLAND may send a Premium Annual Pass holder a renewal notice before expiry of the term of the Premium Annual Pass with a reminder for renewal and such discount to the renewal price as LEGOLAND may offer from time to time. Any such offer will be valid for 30 days after the Premium Annual Pass has expired and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or offer available from time to time. The Premium Annual Pass holder must be present in person on renewal. Such renewed Premium Annual Pass will be subject to the Annual Pass terms and conditions applicable at the time of renewal and is non-refundable.
Annual Passholder Perks
Holders of the Merlin Annual Pass and the LEGOLAND Annual Pass are entitled to certain benefits, discounts and promotions which Merlin Attractions Operations Limited, trading as LEGOLAND Windsor Resort ("LEGOLAND") may offer from time to time ("Perks"). LEGOLAND does not guarantee that the Perks will be available for the full duration of the Annual Pass as these are subject to availability and change without notice. Entitlement to the Perks will depend on the type of Annual Pass used and are subject to your specific Annual Pass terms and conditions in effect from time to time as can be found at: www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms.aspx in respect of the Merlin Annual Pass and [ ] in respect of the LEGOLAND Annual Pass as well as the specific terms set out below.
Merlin Annual Passes include the Standard, Premium and VIP Passes for individuals and families.
LEGOLAND Annual Passes include the Premium Annual Pass, the Life Time Pass and the Pre School Annual Pass.
Perks available to all Annual Pass holders
All holders of Merlin and LEGOLAND Annual Passes may benefit from a discount of 10% off in retail shops and 20% off in restaurants at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester. This discount is not available at the retail shops or restaurants at the LEGOLAND Hotel. This discount cannot be used to purchase the Merlin Annual Pass Drink Capsule, or any other exclusive Merlin Annual Pass holder products/merchandise that may become available from time-to-time.
The Promoter for the purpose of this Perk is Merlin Entertainments Group Limited.
Perks available to LEGOLAND Annual Pass holders and Merlin Annual Pass holders whose issuing attraction is LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
Annual Pass holders may be rewarded for their loyalty to LEGOLAND for multiple visits per year!
Every fifth visit (up to 40 visits) to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort [per year of the Annual Pass] may entitle the LEGOLAND Annual Pass holder to receive a free Collector Brick.
Collector Bricks are subject to availability, and are handed out on a first come first serve basis. The Annual Pass holder may obtain no more than one Collector Brick per qualifying visit (up to a maximum of 8 Collector Bricks[ per year]).
The holder of the Annual Pass must present a valid Annual Pass, which shows the number of visits on the Annual Pass System.
For the purpose of this Perk, multiple entries to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort during one day shall count as one visit. Visits are only counted after the Annual Pass is collected from the Annual Pass Room at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
LEGOLAND reserves the right to withdraw this Perk at any time for any reason.
The Promoter for the purpose of this Perk is LEGOLAND.
Perks available to LEGOLAND Annual Pass holders ONLY
- All holders of the LEGOLAND Annual Pass may benefit from a discount of 50% of the gate price at any of LEGOLAND Billund, LEGOLAND Deutschland, LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND Florida and LEGOLAND Malaysia.
- All holders of the LEGOLAND Annual Pass may benefit from 1 free visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester during the validity period of the Annual Pass.
The holder of the Annual Pass must present his/her valid Annual Pass to Guest Services at the relevant attraction. The LEGOLAND Annual Pass does not entitle to holder to any additional discounts, other than the discounted entry price, within the attraction, including discounts in the shops or restaurants.
A visitor to a LEGOLAND attraction, whether the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester or a LEGOLAND resort or theme park is subject to the relevant attraction's rules and regulations at all times.
- PASSHOLDER THURSDAYS!
LEGOLAND Annual Pass holders may benefit from a HALF PRICE TICKET DISCOUNT valid on the purchase of a full price one-day entry ticket for either an adult or child when purchased on the day. One half price ticket per LEGOLAND Annual Pass holder per Thursday. This Perk is not valid on the same day an Annual Pass is purchased. Exclusion dates apply.
The Promoter for the purpose of these Perks is LEGOLAND.
Perks available to LEGOLAND Life Time Pass holders ONLY
LEGOLAND Life Time Pass holders are entitled to free entry to any of the LEGOLAND Resorts and theme parks (but not including LEGOLAND Discovery Centres) worldwide.
The holder of the Life Time Pass must present his/her valid Life Time Pass to Guest Services at the relevant attraction. The LEGOLAND Life Time Pass does not entitle to holder to any additional discounts, other than the discounted entry price, within the attraction, including discounts in the shops or restaurants.
A visitor to a LEGOLAND attraction is subject to the relevant attraction's rules and regulations at all times.
The Promoter for the purpose of this Perk is LEGOLAND.
Terms and Conditions to receiving Perks
- To receive a Perk, the Annual Pass holder must present the Annual Pass ID card to a member of staff prior to paying.
- The discount from the Perk will be calculated on the total spend.
- These Perks cannot be used in conjunction with gift vouchers, stamps, top-ups, tickets/passes, items that have already been discounted and selected special.
- A Perk cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or sale/discounted items and is only applicable to full priced products.
- Whilst LEGOLAND endeavours to make the Perks available at as many locations as possible, some carts, stands and stalls are excluded.
- The Perks do not apply to games and concessions.
- The Perks are not available on any transactions made at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel.
- The Perks are only available on transactions up to the value of £100.
- LEGOLAND may from time to time analyse purchase and spending data. This is confidential and will not be made available to external companies, and will only be available to other members of the Merlin Entertainments Group of companies.
- A Perk is only available to guests with a valid Annual Pass and will only be given when the named and photographed Annual Pass holder presents his/her valid ID card. The Perks cannot be used by anyone else. Misuse will result in an Annual Pass ID card from being withheld without compensation.
- Copied, damaged, lost, stolen or expired Annual Passes will not be accepted.
- These Perks are valid until 31/12/2016, and is subject to each attractions' operating calendar.
- These Perks are at all times subject to availability and may be withdrawn, amended or suspended at any time.
- The decision of the attraction management team is final.
LEGOLAND's monthly E-Newsletter
LEGOLAND may notify LEGOLAND Annual Pass holders, that have opted into receiving such communications, of additional Perks it may have from time to time through LEGOLAND's monthly E-Newsletter.
Each Perk notified in this year will be subject to the Annual Pass Terms and Conditions and any additional individual terms and conditions as included in the E-Newsletter. LEGOLAND does not guarantee that there will be offers or what kind of offers may be made available as Perks.
A LEGOLAND Annual Pass holder must subscribe to the LEGOLAND Monthly E-Newsletter to receive details of these Perks or call LEGOLAND's customer service team on 0871 2222 001 to enquire.
*Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras
The Promoted for Perks provided through the E-Newsletter is LEGOLAND.