From 2019 the VIP Team will be looking after our wonderful VIP passholders and we’d like to welcome you to join us in the LEGO® Lounge for a VIP (and kid-friendly) Afternoon Tea on March 10th 2019. We will also share with you the changes for 2019 including two new Golden Ticket experiences!
There’s a choice of two sittings (14:00 & 15:00) and at each you’ll also get the chance to meet some of our LEGOLAND® Characters.
In order for us to deliver a truly VIP event our passholders deserve there’s a few things you need to know;
- Prebooking your space is essential and we will close the booking on the 28th February. Please note those who book a ticket and fail to show will not be eligible for future events.
- There is no maximum family/group size for the event but our largest table size is 6 for the afternoon tea service. Families/groups over this size will need to split over multiple tables.
- Dietary requirements must be emailed into the team (email@example.com) by the 1st March for the chefs to make appropriate arrangements.
- The 14:00 sitting will be released first and once full the 15:00 sitting will be opened up.
- For just £6pp little ones can upgrade the free ticket to include a bespoke model build with one of the team and VIP pop badge. Grown-ups can upgrade their free ticket to include a glass of bubbly or cocktail and VIP pop badge for just £7pp. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book this extra, must be booked in advance.