Thank you for your interest!
Please note this promotion has now expired. For details of our other promotions, please click the link below.Find out more
Bear Promotion Terms & Conditions
This voucher for Half price entry ("Voucher") entitles the holder to one half priced entry. If the holder of the voucher redeems the Voucher, he/she agrees to be unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions:
- If the holder purchases a Child or Adult entrance ticket at the entrance to one of the following participating attractions: LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, and LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham ("Attractions") then he/she may enter at half the price of an entry ticket per voucher.
- The Voucher can only be redeemed where the holder pays half of the full Child or Adult ticket price (without any concessions or discounts) as stated at the entrance gate of your chosen Attraction at the time of entry The Voucher (where applicable) have no cash value and are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher for value.
- This Voucher is valid for visits to the Attractions from 15 June 2020 UNTIL 15 June 2021, subject to the excluded dates set out in paragraphs 7 and 8, and the start and end of season dates stated in paragraph 11. Please note that certain Attractions are only open on certain dates/periods of time during the year.
- Only one voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
- A Voucher can only be used once per person, per visit. You cannot use the same Voucher to gain free entry on two or more separate occasions.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VOUCHER IS NOT VALID ON THE FOLLOWING EXCLUDED AND CLOSED DATES:
9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th September, 7th, 13th and 14th October for the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Only
2021 EXCLUSION DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM www.legoland.co.uk , https://birmingham.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/ or https://manchester.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/ FROM THE END OF THE 2020 SEASON.
- THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED:
- VIA THE CUT OUT VOUCHER FOUND ON PROMOTIONAL PACKS (which must be redeemed at the gate entrance. Failure to present and surrender the Voucher to admissions upon arrival at the Attraction will result in the person who would otherwise have entered by using the voucher, having to pay the full price admission fee);
- The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is open from 13th March – 8th November 2020. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and Birmingham are open all year round.
- CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT BOOK ONLINE/VIA THE TELEPHONE WHEN USING YOUR VOUCHER. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- The Voucher is not valid at Secondary Attractions and events including, but not limited to, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Christmas events (including LEGOLAND at Christmas). The Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and/or Fastrack entrance at any Attractions (unless this is expressly stated as part of the Offer). The Voucher is not valid for any combination tickets. The Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time.
- The Voucher is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotels - an additional cost applies. Please check each Attraction's website for additional costs.
- The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. Adult is 16 and over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Adult is 18 and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham. PLEASE NOTE: No adults can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and Birmingham without an accompanying child
- Entry is free for guests under 0.9m at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester, and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham.
- Visitors under 14 years must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discover Centre Birmingham The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
- The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
- All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible including over capacity.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction.
- Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Vouchers do not affect the price of car parking.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions. Some rides at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For Attraction information please visit LEGOLAND.co.uk, www.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCentre.co.uk
- Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed in paragraph 24
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the URBAN FRESH FOOD LTD, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the URBAN FRESH FOOD LTD reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you and we are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
- For enquiries contact the Merlin's careline on 0371 222 2001 in the UK between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Promoter: Merlin Attractions Operations Limited (Company No: 06272935 UK office: Link House, 25 West Street, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1LD. Please do not send correspondence to these addresses.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group.View all Terms & Conditions