You are now able to redeem your Bear promotional voucher online. To visit LEGOLAND Windsor, please click below.
Please note: please ensure you bring your voucher with you as you will be required to surrender it on arrival.
Bear Promotion Terms & Conditions
This voucher for free child entry ("Voucher") entitles the holder to one free Child's ticket at participating Merlin Attractions.
If the holder of the voucher redeems the Voucher, he/she agrees to be unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions:
- If the holder of the Voucher buys a fully priced Adult entrance ticket at the entrance to one of the following participating attractions: The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, and LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham ("Attractions") then he/she may take with him/her one other Child who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
- The Voucher can only be redeemed where the holder pays the full Adult ticket price (without any concessions or discounts) as stated at the entrance gate of your chosen Attraction at the time of entry.
- The Voucher and Code (where applicable) have no cash value and are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher and/or Code for value.
- The voucher is only available on selected Promoter packs.
- This Voucher is valid for visits to the Attractions from 15 June 2020 UNTIL 15 June 2021 Inclusive, subject to the excluded dates and the start and end of season dates . Please note that certain Attractions are only open on certain dates/periods of time during the year.
- Only one Voucher or unique Code (where applicable) can be used per adult.
- The Voucher can only be used once. You cannot use the Voucher and the Code to gain free entry on two or more separate occasions.
- THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER CAN BE REDEEMED VIA THE CUT OUT VOUCHER FOUND ON PROMOTIONAL PACKS or online. Failure to present and surrender the Voucher to admissions upon arrival at the Attraction will result in the person who would otherwise have entered by using the voucher, having to pay the full price admission fee).
- CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT BOOK VIA THE TELEPHONE WHEN USING YOUR VOUCHER. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- The Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and/or Fastrack entrance at any Attractions (unless this is expressly stated as part of the Offer). The Voucher is not valid for any combination tickets including Two attractions or all inclusive tickets. The Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time.
- The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. Vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices.
- Adult is 16 and over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Adult is 18 and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and Birmingham. PLEASE NOTE: No adults can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester or LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham without an accompanying child.
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and Birmingham. Visitors under 14 years must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. No person aged 18 and over can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham without an accompanying child.
- The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (eg senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
- All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible including overcapacity.
- Features shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction.
- Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort; Vouchers do not affect the price of car parking.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions. Some rides at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For Attraction information please visit LEGOLAND.co.uk, www.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCentre.co.uk
- Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed in paragraph 20 above.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you and we are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
- For enquiries contact the Merlin careline on 01753 626416 in the UK between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Promoter: Merlin Attractions Operations Limited (Company No: 06272935) UK office: Link House, 25 West Street, Poole, Dorset BH15 1LD. Please do not send correspondence to this address.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group.View all Terms & Conditions