VIP Experiences Terms & Conditions
- LEGOLAND Windsor VIP Team require at least 48 hours’ notice when booking experiences and packages, however on the day bookings can potentially be accommodated, depending on availability
- Payment must be made in full at point of booking and will confirm your visit
- Refunds are not available on any VIP package or experience, however a date change maybe possible, please contact the VIP team to discuss options
- All packages and experiences are subject to availability
- Hotel facilities are not available for use to non-residents
- Wristbands and tickets will be issued on the day by the LEGOLAND® Windsor VIP team
- Digipass photos are the responsibility of the guest to collect, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will not be able to provide these images after your visit
- The VIP team reserve the right to withdraw any packages and experiences without notice at any time
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are also agreeing to the overall LEGOLAND® Resort terms and conditions which can be found here.
- The number of VIP Hosts will be dependent on the number of guests in your party, additional hosts can be requested subject to availability and additional charges may apply
- Unlimited dining in the Platinum package is only available within the LEGOLAND® Windsor Park and not in the LEGOLAND® Windsor Hotel
- Reserved seating is only available in our three larger restaurants: Knights Table, Pirates’ Burger Kitchen and Pizza Pasta
- LEGO gifts will be given to all children under the age of 15 only – gifted items are not exchangeable or refundable
Model Maker for the Day Experience Terms & Conditions
- Experience is strictly for guests ages 7-15; guests outside this age will not be permitted to take part for the health & safety of themselves, staff and other guests.
- Experience is non-refundable; one date change is permitted subject to availability.
- Payment must be made in full at point of booking and will confirm your visit.
- Hotel facilities are not available for use to non-residents, this includes the car park with the exception of drop off/pick up from the experience.
- A parent/guardian must remain available throughout the duration of the experience. Such person may be required to collect a participant early for any reason provided by LEGOLAND Windsor Resort (LLWR).
- Should a participant need to be collected early from the experience there will be no partial refund issued.
- If a booking is made for a participant not meeting the T&C’s there will be no refund available unless this is highlighted to the VIP team with more than 30 days’ notice.
- We reserve the right to change or alter the contents of the course at any time due to weather, operational factors or any other reason.
- We require a minimum of two participants on each course, should this number not be met we will contact those affected to rebook.
- With the exception of our additional needs sessions, adults are not permitted to accompany children onto the experience. Should guardians/adults be in the park they must not loiter or follow the experience in any manner.
- There is strictly no photography allowed by either the participants or from anybody watching.
- Guests must be able to walk unaided to take part in this experience.
- Any guests wishing to enter the park must have a valid form of admission. For the avoidance of doubt any participant of the experience has a one day admission ticket for the date of their experience only.
- Dietary and medical requirements must be declared on the pre arrival information sheet. LLWR is not liable for any inaccuracies listed on this form.
- Guests who arrive later than 30 minutes to the experience may not be able to take part – this will be considered on a case by case basis by the VIP team and every effort will be made to accommodate the participant.
- Pick-up time from the experience is clearly detailed on your welcome email – any guests who collect their participant more than 30 minutes after this time will incur a £10 fee; for every subsequent 10 minutes a further £10 fee will apply.
- Should the experience need to be cancelled for any reason we will arrange an alternate date for the experience to take place.
- Standard park T&C’s also apply.
CLUB VIP Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions ("Terms") on which we (LLW the “Resort”. Merlin Attractions
Operations Limited (Company No. 6272935), on behalf of LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort) supply Club
VIP Membership ("Club VIP” or “Membership”) to you ("Member" or "you"). Please read these
Terms carefully before you submit your order for any Membership the Resort.
A Membership will only be valid when it is used and/or presented by the named holder, it displays a
photograph which must be a true likeness of the named holder and it is within the Validity Period (A
period of 12 calendar months from date of issue). Photocopies of a Membership will not be accepted
at the Attraction (LLW) and we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to refuse entry to any
person attempting to use a Membership which is not an original, without offering any
compensation. Any use or attempted use of a Membership in breach of these Terms will result in the
Membership being revoked without compensation. For the avoidance of doubt, Membership sharing
is a breach of these Terms and any attempted use of a Membership by someone other than the
photographed and named holder, regardless of the reason, will result in access being refused and
the Membership being revoked without compensation. For this reason, you should ensure that the
Membership is kept in a safe and secure location where others will not have access to it. Club VIP
Membership is subject to the park terms and conditions available on our website at the following
1. Each Member will be issued with their own membership card and will be required to supply the
following personal information:
1.1 First name and surname;
1.2 Date of birth;
1.3 Residential address;
1.4 A Contact telephone number;
1.5 Contact email address; and
1.6 A photograph which must be a true likeness of the holder and which must conform to UK
passport photo requirements,
2. The purchaser of a Membership must be 18 years or over (and if purchasing a Membership on
behalf of a minor, the purchaser confirms that they are acting as agent for and on behalf of that
minor and confirm that they are providing consent for the processing of the data of such minor.
3. A Membership entitles Members to the following benefits at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and for
the Member only;
3.1 Entrance to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort during the validity period; excluding special
or ticketed events. This includes Christmas open days which are counted as special
events. The VIP Team, at their absolute discretion can waive this term however, this will
be communicated to all Club VIP Members.
3.2 Priority ride access on eligible attractions, a list of which is supplied in the welcome
pack. Please note that not all rides and attractions will be included in this offering and
3.3 Priority ride access on all eligible attractions, a list of which is supplied in the welcome
pack. Please note that all rides and attractions are subject to availability.
3.3 Complimentary preferred parking at the Resort Hotel – this is subject to availability
3.4 A LEGO gift selection to celebrate your birthday, to a set value at the sole discretion of
LEGOLAND Windsor. Your gift must be selected via a form from the VIP team within your birth
month. Failure to complete the form in time may lead to the member not being able to collect this
gift. The birthday set is subject to stock availability and can be withdrawn or removed at any time.
3.5 Four (4) guest day passes which can each be redeemed for one (1) entrance ticket to LLW Priority
ride access on all eligible attractions in the same manner as the Member is also provided. The guest
passes must be redeemed on the day and are valid on the day of redemption only.
3.6 One (1) Coca-Cola drinks vessel which entitles the Member to claim unlimited cold drinks from
the freestyle vending machines. Please note that refills are for the member only and sharing will
result in the freestyle being revoked. The vessel cannot be replaced if lost or damaged.
3.7 Discounts in the Resorts retail and food and beverage outlets; discount is subject to availability
and may be withdrawn at any time. The percentage discount given is variable and the rate may be
changed at any time. The current prevailing rate is available by enquiring at the Attraction.
3.8 Complimentary hot beverages from the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort approved hot drink vendors.
Please note that this excludes any deals or promotions and can only be used against regular menu
items. For a full list of hot beverages that are included in your membership, please contact the VIP
3.9 One (1) Complimentary VIP experience that can be used on park experiences:
- VIP Silver and Gold experiences can be used at any point within the 2022 main operating
season. Notice of 48 hours must be given prior to the VIP Team and this cannot be
redeemed once the membership has expired
- VIP Hosted Experience: Your VIP hosted experience can be utilised on any off-peak date and
includes a VIP host from 10:00 until 16:00 with a standard meal from any food and beverage
restaurant. 1 voucher will cover a party of 4 guests
- VIP Fireworks: Your VIP fireworks voucher can be used on Friday 4th November for the VIP
- VIP Hotel Upgrades: You can use the complimentary voucher on any VIP upgrade (excluding
VIP Hotel Stay
This voucher holds not monetary value and cannot be traded in or exchanged for cash. Should a
member not redeem this voucher before the expiration date, members will not be entitled to a
voucher extension or refund. Please note this offer can be withdrawn at any time due to operational
reasons beyond our control. All expereinces require 48 hours’ notice and are subject to availability.
4. Admittance to rides and Attractions are always subject to availability and capacity.
5. LEGOLAND Windsor may, at any time, in its absolute discretion, add any further exclusions which
shall be applicable to the Membership as determined by LEGOLAND Windsor.
6. To use a Membership, Member must show the Club VIP membership at the admissions office,
turnstile or other authorised entry point of the Attraction. Entry to the Attraction by use of a
Membership will only be permitted if a valid V.I.P. Pass can be presented. Failure to present a
valid V.I.P. Pass (due to it having been lost, stolen or forgotten) will result in a charge of the full
price "on the day" admission rate applicable to the relevant Attraction, which will be nonrefundable. Re-entry to the same Attraction on the same day requires a hand stamp which will
be given to the V.I.P. Passholder by the relevant Attraction on entry.
7. A Membership that is discovered to have been purchased through illegal methods (including, but
not limited to, the use of fraudulent debit/credit cards) and/or through unauthorised third-party
channels), will be revoked without compensation.
8. Possession of a valid Membership does not guarantee entry to the Resort. The management of
LLW, acting reasonably, reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason and at any time.
9. Possession or use of the Membership does not guarantee immediate entry to the Attraction
especially during peak times. Instant ride access refers to not having to reserve a ride time and
gives you instant access to the rides exit or reserve and ride access point. A short wait here may
10. A lost, stolen and/or damaged Membership should immediately be reported to the attraction
(LLW) using any of the contact methods in your Welcome Pack, preferably by email as to log the
11. Refunds are not available in any circumstances. This does not affect consumers' statutory rights.
12. Lost/stolen or damaged Memberships must be replaced at the Attraction and will be subject to
an administration fee of £10 per Membership needing to be replaced. This fee is waived should a
relevant crime reference number be presented to Attraction staff upon reissue.
13. Should LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, or any party acting on behalf of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort,
suspect a Member is abusing the benefits of the Membership LLW reserve the right to suspend
and withdraw the Membership with immediate effect and with no recompense issued.