You are now able to redeem your Whitworths promotional voucher online. To visit LEGOLAND Windsor, please click below.
Please note: please ensure you bring your voucher with you as you will be required to surrender it on arrival.
Whitworths Promotion Terms & Conditions
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is temporarily closed as part of the Government’s containment plan for Coronavirus (COVID-19), so we have extended the end date for our Kids Go Free promotion. You will now be able to visit the Park next season as well, up to and including the 31st May 2021.
This V-Code issued entitles the customer to free entry for one Child when an Adult ticket is purchased at full walk-up price at The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester or LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham from 1st April 2020 until 31st May 2021.
If the holder of the V-Code redeems the free child entry offer, he/she agrees to be unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions:
- If the holder of the V-Code buys a fully priced Adult entrance ticket at the entrance to one of the following participating attractions: LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort or LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester ("Attractions") then he/she may take with him/her one other Child who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
- The Offer can only be redeemed where the holder pays the full Adult ticket price (without any concessions or discounts) as stated at the entrance gate of your chosen Attraction at the time of entry.
- The V-Code (where applicable) have no cash value and are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the V-Code for value.
- The Offer is only available on selected Promoter's packs.
- This V-Code is valid for visits to The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester or LEGOLAND Discovery Birmingham from 1st April 2020 UNTIL 7th November 2020, subject to the excluded dates set out in paragraphs 7 and 8, and the start and end of season dates stated in paragraph 11. Please note that certain Attractions are only open on certain dates/periods of time during the year. Top tip, August can be very busy at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Why not make the most of your visit at other times of the season. Please check the attraction's operating calendar available on LEGOLAND Windsor Resort's website.
- Only one V-Code (where applicable) can be used per person and per transaction.
- The V-Code can only be used once. You cannot use the V-Code to gain free entry on two or more separate occasions.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VOUCHER IS NOT VALID ON THE FOLLOWING EXCLUDED AND CLOSED DATES:
2020 EXCLUSION DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM www.legoland.co.uk or https://manchester.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/ or https://birmingham.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/ FROM THE END OF THE 2019 SEASON.
- THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED:
- VIA THE CUT OUT VOUCHER FOUND ON PROMOTIONAL PACKS (which must be redeemed at the gate entrance. Failure to present and surrender the Promotional Packaging to admissions upon arrival at the Attraction will result in the person who would otherwise have entered by using the voucher, having to pay the full price admission fee).
- THE START AND END OF SEASON DATES ARE SET OUT IN THE OPERATING CALENDARS ON EACH OF THE ATTRACTIONS' WEBSITES (DETAILS OF THESE ARE BELOW IN PARAGRAPH
- CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT BOOK ONLINE/VIA THE TELEPHONE WHEN USING YOUR V-CODE. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- The Voucher is not valid at Secondary Attractions and events including, but not limited to, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Christmas events (including LEGOLAND at Christmas). The V-Code can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and/or Fastrack entrance at any Attractions (unless this is expressly stated as part of the Offer). The V-Code is not valid for any combination tickets. The V-Code does not entitle Early Ride Time.
- The voucher is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotels - an additional cost applies. Please check each Attraction's website for additional costs.
- The V-Code remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the V-Code at any time. The Promotional Packaging must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. This voucher cannot be presented on electronic devices.
- Adult is 16 and over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Adult is 18 and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester. PLEASE NOTE: No adults can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester without an accompanying child.
- Entry is free for guests under 0.9m at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham.
- Visitors under 14 years must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre. No person aged 16 and over can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester without an accompanying child.
- The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
- All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible including overcapacity.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Promotional Packaging are not necessarily available at every Attraction.
- Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. This voucher do not affect the price of car parking.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions. Some rides at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For Attraction information please visit LEGOLAND.co.uk, or www.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCentre.co.uk. Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed in paragraph 24 above.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Whitworths Limited, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Whitworths Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If you redeem the offer, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement set out at LEGOLAND.co.uk/Whitworths. Such notice sets out how Merlin will process any personal data you provide in order to redeem the offer. You acknowledge that (a) the processing is necessary for us to take steps with a view to entering into a contract with you to enable you to redeem the offer, and (b) Merlin shall only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the fair processing notice.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you and we are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
- For enquiries contact Merlin's careline on 0371 222 2001 in the UK between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Merlin Attractions Operations Limited (Company No: 06272935 UK office: Link House, 25 West Street, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1LD. Please do not send correspondence to these addresses.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group.View all Terms & Conditions