Q-Bot - Terms & Conditions
Guests renting a device, by completing a deposit, are agreeing to the below Terms and Conditions.
Guests using the Mobile service will agree to Terms and Conditions when they “Accept and Log In/Register”.
- Prices are based on a per person charge.
- A £50 refundable deposit applies per device rental. Should the device be lost or damaged in any way, a £50 charge will be made.
III. A charge of £5 will be made for any lost or damaged device carabiners.
- Guests are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity, ride or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
- All service levels, Add On and One-Shot products are subject to availability.
- Q-Bot is valid for selected rides and attractions in the Resort and these are subject to change.
VII. No refund or partial refunds are available for Q-Bot after or on completion of the first booked ride. Once validated, Add On’s and One Shots will not be refunded.
VIII. Children under 3 are not required to pay for Q-Bot. They may accompany Q-Bot users on reserved rides – height, weight and age restrictions permitting.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16.
- Parties may have to split up on carriages that are not suitable for the number in their group.
- Devices must be returned to the Q-Bot Office in The Beginning, Q-Bot Booth in park booth or The Hotel Shop. Failure to do this will result in you being charged the deposit fee.
XII. Age, height, health and weight restrictions apply on certain rides and attractions.
XIII. There will be times when Q-Bot holders will be required to wait past their allocated slot due to unforeseen circumstances.
XIV. LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort operates a Ride Access Pass system for guests with disabilities. This may result in guests with Ride Access Passes taking loading priority over other guests on some rides and attractions.
- Q-Bot cannot be used for parking, restaurants, educational workshops, Pirate Goldwash and any other additionally charged activities.
XVI. Q-Bot operates a pricing structure, trading calendar and discount options. Prices may vary based on time of purchase and provider. LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort reserves the right to change these without notice.
XVII. Annual Pass holders who wish to obtain discount must produce a valid Annual Pass for each guest they wish that discount to apply to.
- You shall be authorised to use the SERVICE only for personal and specifically non-commercial use.
- The SERVICE is only available for a one day rental on the day of purchase.
III. There are no refunds or compensation given due to inclement weather, ride availability or park operating hours.
- The SERVICE will only work in the park you are visiting and on the day of purchase. The SERVICE will expire prior to the following day and a new purchase will need to be made.
- The SERVICE will only wait for one ride at a time. If you would like to reserve another ride, you will be asked to cancel the ride that was reserved or cancel your current reservation.
- Do not enter the Q-Bot ride entrance prior to your reservation time. Your reservation will not be honoured until after your scheduled reservation time. Your reservation must be validated by an attendant prior to boarding the attraction.