LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Print
Download yourself into an all-new 4D film experience starring the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this May.
NEW 4D LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ MOVIE EXPERIENCE
AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT
OPENS 28 MAY
Guests can download themselves into an all-new 4D film experience starring the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ - at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this May. In an immersive 4D animated adventure created especially for LEGOLAND Parks and LEGOLAND Discovery Centres around the world. It’s up to the LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS to defeat the evil Jestro, the Book of Monsters and all their Lava Monsters all set in a 4D world - think wind, water and smoke - bringing the battle to life all around the cinema. AND guests can go on a quest of their own to discover six shields hidden across the Resort to unlock exclusive ‘power ups’ for the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ Merlok 2.0 mobile app.
Set in the futuristic world of Knighton, LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS: The Book of Creativity follows five young Knights in their quest to defeat Jestro, the Book of Monsters and all their Lava Monsters. Led by heroic Clay Moorington, the band of knights join forces with the great digital Wizard, Merlok 2.0 to vanquish the enemy and stop him getting his devious hands on the powerful and completely unique Book of Creativity
– and something never seen before in Knighton.
The brand new 12 minute film is the latest way for children to interact with the NEXO KNIGHTS innovative world. More than 170 shields can be found across various touchpoints including online, on LEGO sets and by watching the TV series; these shields can be scanned onto the Merlok 2.0 app, upgrading players’ powers to help the Knights fight marauding monsters. Those who already have the app will be delighted
at the chance to get exclusive ‘power ups’ at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort to enhance their playing prowess. And those who don’t should download before they visit to kick-start an exciting play experience with exclusive content.
PLUS there’s plenty more across the Resort to keep the family entertained, including the LEGO Friends Heartlake City area, the bigger, better LEGO City area plus firm favourites like Pirate Shores the splashtastic DUPLO® Valley, the Dragon Rollercoaster (or the Dragon's Apprentice for littler ones) and not forgetting the legendary Miniland and LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display.
·Park ticket prices/opening
- Park open until 5 November 2016 (closed on selected midweek days in September, October and November)
- Tickets from £37 when booked online at least 7 days in advance
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/en/Book/ or call 0845 373 2640
LEGO® themed LEGOLAND® Hotel prices/opening
- Themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £314 in low season (not including LEGO Friends rooms). Premium themed rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) from £404 in low season
- Hotel price includes breakfast and Park tickets for two days plus early bird access to selected rides in the Park (special rates available for LEGOLAND Annual Pass Holders and Merlin Annual Pass Holders)
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/hotel/shortbreak/
For further information contact Tansy Ratcliffe-James or Lana Lay at freerange communications on 0207402 9966 or email@example.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are five other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany and LEGOLAND® Malaysia.
- MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 111 attractions, 12 hotels/4 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and c26,000 employees (peak season).
- Among Merlin’s attractions are - SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, DreamWorks Tours SHREK’s Adventure, The London Eye, Dungeons, Gardaland, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Blackpool Tower, Heide Park Resort, Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK. All brands which are distinctive, challenging and innovative – and which have great potential for growth in the future. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.