Channel The Force At The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort For LEGO® STAR WARS™ DAYS Print
From Saturday 29 April to Bank Holiday Monday (1 May), the Force returns to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort with a host of LEGO® STAR WARS™ themed activities and the chance to explore the legendary LEGO® STAR WARS™ Miniland Model Display.
Intergalactic fun and games will be taking place across the Resort, including a LEGO® Speed Building Competition, to see who can build a LEGO® STAR WARS™ MicroFighter in the quickest time, take part in a Scavenger Hunt to seek out LEGO® Jedi’s hidden amongst the world famous landmarks in Miniland and help build a giant LEGO® model of Yoda.
Young Padawans will have the chance to meet LEGO® STAR WARS™ Characters throughout the weekend, and a handful of lucky winners can take home an awesome LEGO® prize for sporting the best LEGO® STAR WARS™ fancy dress.
Guests can also check out the LEGO® STAR WARS™ Miniland Model Display, home to the gargantuan LEGO® Death Star and seven iconic STAR WARS™ scenes brought to life in 1.5 million LEGO® bricks.
The event, the LEGO® STAR WARS™ Miniland Model Display and more than 55 family friendly rides, attractions and shows are included in the normal ticket price. Pre-booking is STRONGLY advised to guarantee entry at www.LEGOLAND.co.uk.
LEGO® STAR WARS™ Days: 29 April – 1 May 2017 (all LEGO® STAR WARS™ activities included in the entry price)
Tickets from £45 when booked online at least 7 days in advance
Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/online-tickets/ or call 0845 373 2640.
Family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £539 (price correct at time of release)
Hotel price includes breakfast and Park tickets for two days plus early bird access to selected rides in the Park (special rates available for LEGOLAND Annual Pass Holders and Merlin Annual Pass Holders)
Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/hotel/shortbreak
For more information contact the LEGOLAND PR team at Clarion Communications:
email@example.com / 020 7479 0910
Notes To Editors:
- STAR WARS™, STAR WARS™:THE CLONE WARS™ and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd and/or its affiliates. TM & © Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2017 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are six other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund, LEGOLAND® California, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland, LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND® Dubai.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort holds the awards for Best Attraction in the South (excl. London) in the 2016 Worldwide Attraction Awards, hosted by www.attractiontix.co.uk, and the Best UK Destination or Attraction at the School Travel Awards 2016/2017.
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 100 attractions, 13 hotels and 5 holiday villages in 24 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to its more than 60 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.27,000 employees (peak season). Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.