Miniland Lights up for Christmas Bricktacular 2016 Print
CHRISTMAS BRICKTACULAR AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT
SELECTED DATES IN DECEMBER 2016
This Christmas season at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort promises to be the best yet, with 12 days of festive fun complete with 20 rides and attractions*, awesome Christmas themed activities, music and magic. AND for the first time ever, there will be a Christmas takeover of the world famous Miniland with mini Christmas lights, Christmas market and a special ‘flying’ appearance from Santa. Tickets MUST be pre-booked in advance and are priced at £35pp.
Guests can meet Father Christmas in his magical grotto, where every child will receive a free LEGO® gift. Families can help build a huge festive LEGO model in the park, take part in a scavenger hunt and enjoy a fun filled day with 15 rides and attractions. The elves will be looking for little helpers to help build LEGO gifts to take home and write letters to Father Christmas, plus friendly Ollie the Dragon and LEGO Santa will be on hand to spread festive cheer.
AND, for the first time ever there will be a Christmas takeover of Miniland where guests can spot festive additions to the London and Scotland areas, including a Christmas market in Covent Garden and Father Christmas flying over Big Ben. Plus magical lighting and plenty more special charming mini surprises. And don’t miss the stunning 8 metre high LEGO Christmas Tree towering over Kingdom of the Pharaoh’s.
For those wanting a festive pick me up, mulled wine and festive flavoured lattes will be available, with hot chocolate for little ones, plus Christmas themed cookies, mince pies, gingerbread houses and cinnamon and salted pretzels for a special sweet treat. A special Secret Shopping Service will be in action for guests stocking up on LEGO goodies during their festive visit. On hearing the word “Rudolph” staff will jump into action and help mums and dads keep their purchases under wraps with a range of fun diversionary activities to keep the kids occupied.
With so much to see and do, families can extend their festive stay with a Santa Sleepover at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel with rooms from just £319***.
*Rides and attractions open – Brickmas Express, Christmas comes to Miniland London and Scotland, LEGO Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display, Balloon School, Spinning Spider, Jolly Rocker, Knight’s Quest, Dragon’s Apprentice, Driving School, L-Drivers, Desert Chase, Thunder Blazer, Laser Raiders, Scarab Bouncers, Heartlake City Express, Olivia’s House, Mia’s Riding Adventure, Elves Workshop and LEGO® Big Build, Mrs Christmas' LEGO® toy shop (including a LEGO snowflake make and take).
** Christmas Bricktacular runs 3rd/4th 10th/11th 17th to 24th December 2016
***Santa Sleepovers on 2nd, 9th and 16th – 23rd December inclusive (excludes 17th December - fully booked)
- Online pre-book only: £35 per person including Father Christmas visit, all themed activities and rides and attractions. Pre-booked under 2s free, with option to purchase gift for £5 for Father Christmas meet and greet.
- Santa Sleepovers – Themed family rooms (2 adults/2 children) from £319 (not including Friends rooms) -
- Premium themed family rooms (2 adults/2 children) from £409
- Hotel price includes breakfast and tickets to LEGOLAND’s Christmas Bricktacular
- Book here: https://www.legoland.co.uk/explore-the-resort/special-events/christmas-bricktacular/
For further information please contact Tansy Ratcliffe - James at freerange on 020 7402 9966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes To Editors:
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. (c)2016 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are five other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany and LEGOLAND® Malaysia.
- MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 111 attractions, 12 hotels/4 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and c26,000 employees (peak season).
- Among Merlin’s attractions are - SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, DreamWorks Tours SHREK’s Adventure, The London Eye, Dungeons, Gardaland, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Blackpool Tower, Heide Park Resort, Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK. All brands which are distinctive, challenging and innovative – and which have great potential for growth in the future.
- Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information