Spectacular new LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel opening summer 2017 Print
Spectacular new LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel opening summer 2017 at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort and fans can make their mark by designing a LEGO® model to take a starring place!
A new premium Castle themed family hotel will open at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort on 1 July 2017 offering guests a stay bursting with magic and merriment. Booking will open for the 61 room hotel in mid-October and families can choose between two imaginatively themed room types - Knights and Wizards - each with separate sleeping areas for adults and children.
Situated right on the edge of the theme park next to the existing LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel, the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel will bring to life an enchanted world of brave knights and princesses, wily wizards and jolly jesters. Colourful LEGO® touches and models large and small will feature throughout from the astonishing lobby dominated by a giant LEGO Wizard unleashing LEGO magic from his wand, to the a la carte Tournament Tavern Restaurant, indoor Jester's Play area and outdoor Playground.
AND young fans are being given the exclusive chance to make a unique mark by designing a LEGO model to take a starring place in the new hotel. All they have to do is submit a drawing or photo of a small scale model fit for an enchanted castle and the winning design will be brought to life in a LEGO model up to 6ft in size. Open to children aged 2-16; the winner will be invited to put the final brick in their model and, with their family, will be one of the first to stay at the new hotel in July.
As well as exclusive access to all the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel has to offer guests can enjoy the leisure and entertainment facilities at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel plus special benefits including early entry to the park, free refillable drink vessels, unique LEGO gifts and collectables.
Prices are from £572 for a family room (2 adults /2 children) including breakfast, park tickets for two days plus special exclusive benefits.
Find out more, enter the model making competition and register for booking at www.legoland.co.uk/castle
Tansy Ratcliffe-James or Karen at freerange communications, 020 7402 9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £572
- Booking open mid-October 2016
- Hotel opens 1 July 2017
- Hotel price includes breakfast and Park tickets for two days plus early access to the park, free refillable drink vessels for the children, LEGO gifts and collectables.
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/hotel/shortbreak/
- Model making competition entry closes 30.11.16; designs can be uploaded at www.legoland.co.uk/castle
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. (c) 2016 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are five other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany and LEGOLAND® Malaysia.
- MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 111 attractions, 12 hotels/4 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and c26,000 employees (peak season).
- Among Merlin’s attractions are - SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, DreamWorks Tours SHREK’s Adventure, The London Eye, Dungeons, Gardaland, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Blackpool Tower, Heide Park Resort, Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK. All brands which are distinctive, challenging and innovative – and which have great potential for growth in the future. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.