Queens Birthday party in Miniland Print
THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT THROWS HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN A LEGO® BIRTHDAY PARTY IN MINILAND
To mark the The Queen’s 90th birthday, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is throwing Her Majesty a street party on The Mall just like the official ‘Patron’s Lunch’ celebrations planned for June 12 – only in miniature and made from LEGO®!
The party scene will be set up on Miniland’s very own Mall in front of a magnificent 35,000 brick recreation of Buckingham Palace. Like the full size party, the mini version, created in intricate detail from thousands of individual LEGO bricks, will feature rows and rows of picnic tables laden with hampers and champers, Union Jack flags flying and bunting decorations. More than 600 LEGO Minilander guests will be in attendance, representing the charities patronised by The Queen who will
be at the Parton’s Lunch. And, of course, guests of honour The Miniland Royal Family will be at the heart of the action.
A 10cm high LEGO brick version of Her Majesty will survey the scene with Prince Philip, joined by Prince Charles, The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with Prince George and Princess Charlotte, as well as Prince Harry – and of course the Royal canine companions, The Queen’s Corgis and Ludo.
When you’ve checked out Miniland, there’s plenty more to explore with over 55 interactive rides, live shows, building workshops, driving schools and attractions, including new The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure and the 500,000 brick LEGO Death Star model in the LEGO Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display.
Tansy Ratcliffe - James or Lana Lay at freerange communications, 020 7402 9966 /
- Park ticket prices/opening
- Park open from 11 March until 5 November 2016 (closed on selected midweek days in September, October and November)
- Tickets from £37 when booked online at least 7 days in advance
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/en/Book/ or call 0845 373 2640
- LEGO® themed LEGOLAND® Hotel prices/opening
- Themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £314 in low season (not including LEGO Friends rooms). Premium themed rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) from £404 in low season
- Hotel price includes breakfast and Park tickets for two days plus early bird access to selected rides in the Park (special rates available for LEGOLAND Annual Pass Holders and Merlin Annual Pass Holders)
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/hotel/shortbreak/ -ends- For further information contact Tansy Ratcliffe-James or Lana Lay at freerange communications on 020 74029966 or email@example.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. (c)2016 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are five other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany and LEGOLAND® Malaysia.
- MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 111 attractions, 12 hotels/4 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and c26,000 employees (peak season).
- Among Merlin’s attractions are - SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, DreamWorks Tours SHREK’s Adventure, The London Eye, Dungeons, Gardaland, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Blackpool Tower, Heide Park Resort, Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK. All brands which are distinctive, challenging and innovative – and which have great potential for growth in the future. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.