ODEON Full Offer Terms and Conditions
Every ODEON ticket purchased online and/or collected in cinema from the ticket machine, box office or retail counter to see any screening of The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part at an ODEON cinema in the UK between 25/01/2019 – 24/02/2019 inclusive, entitles the ticket holder to receive a voucher for a free child’s ticket to The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham or LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester. Voucher will be printed off with the cinema ticket. Ticket holders must present their voucher at the attraction ticket office to redeem ONE free Childs entry ticket with the purchase of ONE full gate priced adult entry ticket at their chosen attraction for the same day. Voucher valid for one person, at one attraction only. Valid until 08/08/2019 at all included attractions.
1. By booking a ticket in cinema or online (including the ODEON app) to see a screening of The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part between 25th January 2019 – 24th February 2019 (inclusive), you will be eligible to receive one Kids Go Free LEGOLAND® voucher.
3. If you buy or collect your ticket from the ticket machine, box office or retail counter, you voucher will print off with your ticket. Please take your Kids go Free LEGOLAND voucher to the entrance gate of your chosen participating attraction before the expiry printed on the Voucher (please see dates which are excluded below).
4. Offer is valid on any type of ODEON cinema tickets including adult, student, teen, child, family, and senior tickets to see a screening of The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part.
5. Offer is not valid on premieres, special events, or screenings or events not open to the public.
6. Offer is valid at all ODEON cinemas in the United Kingdom.
7. Offer is valid for one Kids go Free Voucher per valid cinema ticket.
8. Offer can be claimed when purchasing ODEON tickets with any offer or discount including Meerkat Movies, Tesco Clubcard, The Times+, and Groupon.
9. Offer can be redeemed against tickets booked with an ODEON Limitless card or ODEON Première Club Points.
10. Cinema tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and any other relevant standard terms including ODEON’s general admission terms.
11. The offer may be withdrawn at any time.
12. Voucher is valid for redemption at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham or LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester.
13. Valid until 08/08/2019 at all of the above attractions, exclusions apply.
14. The voucher can only be used once per person. You cannot use the Voucher to receive the offer or gain free entry on two or more separate occasions. The voucher is only valid at one selected Merlin Entertainments attraction.
15. The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty programme, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, online tickets, Fast track tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts nor with any pre-existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
16. CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE THE VOUCHER CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED AT THE ATTRACTION TICKET OFFICE AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ONLINE OR AT THE ATTRACTION TURNSTILE. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
17. The voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the voucher at any time.
18. Adult is 16 years and over at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Adult is 18 years and over at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centres Birmingham and Manchester.
19. Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
20. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Adults aged 18 and over must be accompanied by a child aged 17 years or younger at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centres Birmingham and Manchester.
21. All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible, including overcapacity.
22. Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
23. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or Attractions.
24. For Attraction information please visit:
25. Entry into any participating Merlin Attraction will be subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed above.
26. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (defined below), or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Offer or the Kids go Free entry terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
27. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
29. All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) before your visit for the latest information.
All Rights Reserved. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group.