Merlin Annual Pass Black Friday Sale
Offer is valid from 00:01 on 5th November 2019 – 23:59 on 3rd December 2019. ‘3 free extra months’ is based on the 12 month (full payment, paid upfront) Merlin Annual Pass product, offering 15 months validity from the date of purchase. Pass is validated upon purchase and online orders will be delivered in 3-5 working days.
Offer is valid on the following:
New Standard and Premium Merlin Annual Passes, purchased online or in an attraction
Standard and Premium Merlin Annual Passes purchased with Tesco Clubcard Points
Standard and Premium Merlin Annual Passes purchased through corporate discount
Standard and Premium Merlin Annual Passes purchased at any other third party retail outlets.
Offer is not valid on the following:
Standard or Premium Merlin Membership
Merlin Entertainments staff discount purchases
Not valid on redemption of Merlin Annual Pass vouchers
For full price range and further information, please visit https://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/compare-passes. Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to remove this offer at any time.
Admission fee cost will be deducted when purchasing a new or Merlin Annual Pass on the same day the ticket was purchased, if you choose to upgrade from your day ticket. Some events and secondary activities are not included in both the Standard and Premium Passes. For a full list of Merlin Annual Pass Terms & Conditions, please visit www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms. Prices subject to change at any time.
© Merlin Entertainments 2019
DreamWorks Shrek © 2019 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. All Rights Reserved LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group. Images shown depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds © The London Eye 2019 all rights reserved. Conceived and designed by Marks Barfield Architects. ‘Coca-Cola’, the Dynamic Ribbon Device and the design of the ‘Coca-Cola Contour Bottle’ are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company. © 2001 & TM Julia Donaldson/Axel Scheffler. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd. © Orange Eyes Ltd. 2012.
‘Coca-Cola’, the Dynamic Ribbon Device and the design of the ‘Coca-Cola Contour Bottle’ are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.
LEGOLAND® at Christmas Ticket Giveaway
- Promoter: LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Winkfield Road, Windsor, SL4 4AY.
- To enter, entrants must post a photograph, taken at LEGOLAND in the 2019 season, to the Official LEGOLAND Windsor Facebook page; by 11.59pm GMT 10th November 2019, using #LegolandAtChristmas.
- The winning prize is 4 tickets to LEGOLAND at Christmas between 30th November and 23rd December (inclusive).
- Tickets must be used to pre-book visit in advance.
- Each guest must have a ticket per person to gain entry into the Christmas Kingdom and visit Father Christmas. Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the Christmas Kingdom
- Tickets include Father Christmas visit, all themed activities, free gift, and rides and attractions.
- One Father Christmas meet and greet is permitted per booking.
- Pre-booked children under the age of 2 get free entry, with the option to purchase a gift for £5 for Father Christmas meet and greet.
- Time slots are strictly subject to availability between 10.30am and 7pm. If a time slot is not booked in advance, timeslots cannot be guaranteed on the day.
- Gifts from the Father Christmas experience are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Gifts are included for children between 2 - 15 years old.
- If a child under 2 is visiting Father Christmas, an additional charge of £5 will apply if they wish to receive a present from Father Christmas. When you arrive at the Resort, please visit The Beginning Guest Services prior to your timeslot to buy a special gift ticket which can then be redeemed for a gift at Father Christmas’ cabin.
- Entrants may submit multiple entries but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 13 or over except employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected by a panel of judges from qualifying entries and notified via Facebook.
- The winner will need to reply to the correspondence, providing their full name so prize can be arranged.
- Any entry which is incomplete, illegible or late, or which appears likely to breach any law or any of these rules or infringe any right, will be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. The promoter shall not be responsible for any competition entries which have failed to properly upload to the Facebook page or are not viewable or accessible for any reason.
- There is no cash or alternative to the competition prize stated and the prize is non-transferable.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or reward.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter notifying the winner in accordance with these rules. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within the 30 days referred to above, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The results, the winning video/photograph, and winner's name and town or county may be published on the Official LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Facebook page or shall be available on request. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Statutory rights are not affected.
- By submitting a competition entry and any accompanying material, the entrant agrees to:
(a) assign to the Promoter all the entrant's intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights;
in and to the entrant's competition entry (including all photos and videos submitted) and otherwise arising in connection with the entrant's entry, including all such rights to which he/she may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- The entrant confirms that:
(a) all images and video footage are original works by the entrant, are not defamatory and do not infringe third-party rights;
(b) there are no conflicting agreements in place that restrict usage of these images or other submissions;
(c) it has the consent from all individuals shown in any photo or video submitted to use such photo or video for the purposes of the entry and any such individuals have waived all rights they may have in relation to such use;
(d) if the image or video is of a person under 18, he/she has obtained parental or guardian consent to the submission of the photo or video for the purposes of the entry;
(e) it shall provide any evidence of any required consents at the Promoter's request, or risk being disqualified from the competition.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and that personal information provided by you may be held and used by the Promoter, its agents or suppliers to administer the competition, to make the names of the winners known, and for the purposes of post-competition publicity.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- If the Promoter considers that there has been a breach of these rules by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude such entrant from participating in the competition.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Green Giant Terms and Conditions
This voucher for the Green Giant Kids Go Free promotion ("Voucher") entitles the holder to one FREE CHILD ENTRY per voucher and per full paying adult from 8th March 2019 until 30th October 2019 at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester or LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham.
If the holder of the voucher redeems the Voucher, he/she agrees to be unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions:
- If the holder of the Voucher buys a fully priced Adult entrance ticket at the entrance to one of the following participating attractions: LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester or LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham, ("Attractions") then he/she may take with him/her one other Child who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
- The Voucher can only be redeemed where the holder pays the full Adult ticket price (without any concessions or discounts) as stated at the entrance gate of your chosen Attraction at the time of entry or the full Adult ticket price as payable at www.legoland.co.uk
- The Voucher and Code (where applicable) have no cash value and are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher and/or Code for value.
- The Code is only available on selected Green Giant Multipacks.
- This Voucher is valid for visits to the Attractions from 8th March 2019 UNTIL 30th October 2019, subject to the excluded dates set out in paragraphs 7, and the start and end of season dates stated in paragraph 11. Please note that certain Attractions are only open on certain dates/periods of time during the year. Top tip, August can be very busy at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Why not make the most of your visit at other times of the season. Please check the attraction's operating calendar available on LEGOLAND Windsor Resort's website.
- Only one Voucher and unique Code can be used per person and per transaction.
- The Voucher or the Code can only be used once. You cannot use the Voucher and the Code to gain free entry on two or more separate occasions.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VOUCHER IS NOT VALID ON THE FOLLOWING EXCLUDED AND CLOSED DATES:
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be closed on selected dates throughout the 2019 season. Please visit www.legoland.co.uk/openinghours for full details.
- THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED:
9.1 VIA THE CUT OUT VOUCHER FOUND ON PROMOTIONAL PACKS (which must be redeemed at the gate entrance. Failure to present and surrender the Voucher to admissions upon arrival at the Attraction will result in the person who would otherwise have entered by using the voucher, having to pay the full price admission fee);
Then take your Voucher with you to the entrance gate of your chosen participating Attraction.
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING 2019 SEASON START AND END DATES: The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is open 15th March 2019 until 2nd November 2019 with selected closed dates throughout the season. For LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham, please check Operational Calendars found at www.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/
- CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- The Voucher is not valid at Secondary Attractions and events including, but not limited to, the, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Christmas events (including Christmas Bricktacular). The Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and/or Fastrack entrance at any Attractions (unless this is expressly stated as part of the Offer). The Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time.
- The Voucher is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotels - an additional cost applies. Please check each Attraction's website for additional costs.
- The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. Vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices.
- Adult is 16 and over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Adult is 18 and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham. PLEASE NOTE: No adults can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester or LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham without an accompanying child.
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham Visitors under 14 years must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham. No person aged 16 and over can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham without an accompanying child.
- The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
- All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible including over capacity.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction. Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort; Vouchers do not affect the price of car parking.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions. Some rides at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For Attraction information please www.LEGOLAND.co.uk, www.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCentre.co.ukEntry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed above.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Green Giant, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Green Giant reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If you redeem the offer, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement set out in Annex A to these terms and conditions. Such notice sets out how Green Giant will process any personal data you provide in order to redeem the offer. You acknowledge that (a) the processing is necessary for us to take steps with a view to entering into a contract with you to enable you to redeem the offer, and (b) Green Giant shall only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the fair processing notice.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you and we are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
- For Green Giant enquiries contact the Green Giant's careline on 0800897777 in the UK or 1800 535 115 in the ROI between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Promoter: Registered UK office: General Mills UK, P.O. Box 363 Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1YT, UK. Please do not send correspondence to this address.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.