Brick or Treat and LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ Fireworks Print
Monday 17 October–Saturday 5 November plus all new LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ end of season Fireworks
15,22,23, 28, 29 OCTOBER and 5 NOVEMBER
Frankie the Friendly Monster, Lord Vampyre and Orange Brick are back at the LEGOLAND®Windsor Resort from Monday17 October until Saturday 5 November* for the Resort’s hugely popular Brick or Treat season. PLUSon weekends throughout the event -ANDfor the first time ever on Fireworks Night itself -a fireworks spectacular themed around the exciting NEW LEGO®NEXO KNIGHTS™will be exploding over the night skies on 15,22,23,28,29 October and 5 November.
As well as meet and greets with Frankie and co.,guests can get stuck into a range of themed LEGO builds, solve a spooky quiz trailand show off their best costumes in the daily fancy dress competition. And this year’s fireworks promise to be truly magical, inspired by the incredible world of LEGO NEXO KNIGHTSwhere creativity and imaginations are unleashed and daring knights, powerful wizards and mighty monsters come to life. Expect magnificent pyrotechnics perfectly choreographedto a dynamic soundtrack in a truly memorable display.
With over 55 interactive rides, live shows and attractions, including the all NEW LEGO NEXO KNIGTHS™ 4D Movie and “The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure” PLUS, the awesome LEGO Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display complete with all new Death Star Finale. Those planning to make a Halloween holiday of their visit will also enjoy Orange Brick’s Halloween Disco at the unique LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel.
All activities are included in the Resort entry price; tickets are priced from £37 when booked at least 7 days in advance online.
*The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is closed on 1-4 November 2016.
**prices correct at time of release
- Park ticket prices/opening**
- Park open from 11 March until 5 November 2016 (closed on selected midweek days in September, October and November)
- Tickets from £37 when booked online at least 7 days in advance
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/en/Book/ or call 0845 373 2640
- LEGO® themed LEGOLAND® Hotel prices/opening**
- Themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £480 between 15 October and 5 November 2016.
- Hotel price includes breakfast and Park tickets for two days plus early bird access to selected rides in the Park (special rates available for LEGOLAND Annual Pass Holders and Merlin Annual Pass Holders)
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/hotel/shortbreak/
Tansy Ratcliffe - James at freerange communications, 020 7402 9966 / email@example.com
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. (c) 2016 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are five other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany and LEGOLAND® Malaysia.
- MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 111 attractions, 12 hotels/4 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and c26,000 employees (peak season).
- Among Merlin’s attractions are - SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, DreamWorks Tours SHREK’s Adventure, The London Eye, Dungeons, Gardaland, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Blackpool Tower, Heide Park Resort, Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK. All brands which are distinctive, challenging and innovative – and which have great potential for growth in the future. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.