Dads can get into the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort FREE this Father’s Day… using nothing but their noggin' Print
FREE tickets for first 250 dads who correctly answer a simple Miniland trivia question on Sunday 17 June 2018
To celebrate Father’s Day (17 June 2018) and the opening of iconic new LEGO® landmarks in the world-famous Miniland, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is rewarding dads from across the country with the chance to earn free entry.
On Sunday 17 June 2018, the first 250 LEGOLAND savvy dads who correctly answer a quick question about Miniland, at the official ‘Father’s Day Trivia Turnstile’* (between 8.45am and 10am), will be granted free access to the Park.
Upon entry, dads and their families will be able to enjoy spectacular new LEGO landmarks in the world-famous Miniland, from the majestic 47,000 LEGO® brick Taj Mahal and Sydney Opera House in Miniland Explore the World. To a section dedicated entirely to the USA including the Statue of Liberty, made from 44,000 LEGO bricks, and a huge Empire State Building standing at five metres tall.
Lauren Moss, Senior PR Manager, comments: “We wanted to say our very own Happy Father’s Day to the nation’s dads by giving away 250 tickets on the special day itself. We know dads are used to being asked questions by their little ones, so we know they’ll be great at tackling our trivia question about our world famous Miniland and its new attractions. We can’t wait to welcome them and their families to the Resort, and we hope they have an awesome day out.”
Whilst at the Resort, families will also get to explore the whole Resort including over 55 rides and attractions, plus an awesome new digital LEGO® Reef, where little ones can build colourful fish out of virtual LEGO bricks using touch screen technology. What’s more, with new LEGO® NINJAGO® themed hotel rooms and an exclusive LEGO® NINJAGO® 4D movie - there’s no better time to visit the Resort.
Terms and conditions apply*. Full terms and conditions available at www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/terms-and-conditions/competitions/.
- Ends -
For more information contact the LEGOLAND PR team at Clarion Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7343 3203
* Terms and Conditions apply.
- Promoter: LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, Winkfield Road, Windsor, SL4 4AY
- The first 250 dads who report to the "‘Father’s Day Trivia Turnstile", located at the main entrance of the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, between 8.45am and 10am will be given one free adult ticket to enter LEGOLAND Windsor on Sunday 17 June 2018 upon correctly answering one trivia question relating to Miniland at LEGOLAND Windsor to the LEGOLAND Admissions team member.
- Each father is entitled to one adult ticket for a one day visit only on 17 June 2018 and will be provided with this ticket by the staff at the "Father’s Day Trivia Turnstile" and the father will have his hand stamped as proof of redemption of the offer. Tickets will only be valid for use only on the day of collection.
- Fathers must be over 18 to apply. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participant to provide proof of age.
- Tickets cannot be collected on behalf of another person.
- Only one adult ticket per qualifying participant.
- Tickets are subject to availability and will be issued on a ‘first come, first served basis’.
- Offer can only be used as stipulated. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of a free ticket will render that ticket void. There is no cash or other alternative available.
- Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer, discount (including concessions), or a reward/loyalty programme or a 2 Day Pass.
- Pre purchased tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for a free adult ticket.
- The ticket only entitles the holder to standard entrance to LEGOLAND WINDSOR and cannot be used for secondary
- ticketed events at LEGOLAND WINDSOR which are payable for separately. The ticket does not include priority entrance
- or fast track entrance to LEGOLAND WINDSOR. The ticket is not valid for any combination ticket with other attractions.
- Offer excludes Annual Pass holders who will already have access to the Resort on 17 June 2018 using their Merlin
- Annual Pass or LEGOLAND Annual Pass.
- This offer excludes LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and Merlin employees.
- LEGOLAND Windsor Resort reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of models for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
- Tickets supplied as part of this offer remain the property of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort at all times and we reserve the
- right to take possession of such tickets and/or withdraw the offer at any time.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions. Some rides will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- All attraction information is subject to change; please check our website before your visit for the latest information: www.legoland.co.uk
- Entry into LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is subject to our terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on our
- website as above.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any successful participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the offer except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Statutory rights are not affected.
- By taking up the offer of the free adult ticket, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this promotion.
- If the Promoter considers that there has been a breach of these rules by a participant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude such participant from participating in the offer, and/ or cancel or invalidate the participant's ticket.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of LEGOLAND WINDSOR, or otherwise where fraud, abuse and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this offer, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, LEGOLAND WINDSOR reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO NINJAGO World opened at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort on 26 May 2017.
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are six other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund, LEGOLAND® California, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland, LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND® Dubai.
About Merlin Entertainments plc
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 120 attractions, 18 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to more than 65 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.29,000 employees (peak season).
- See Merlin Backstage (www.merlinentertainments.biz/backstage or www.facebook.com/merlinbackstage) for an insight into how Merlin delivers memorable experiences to its many millions of visitors to its attractions.
- Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.