Splash and play this May half term the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Print
Get your swimsuits at-the-ready for an awesome family day out this May half term. There’s something for all ages with DUPLO® Splash Safari, DUPLO Drench Towers, and the exhilarating Raft Racers all open for May Half Term. Plus the much-loved LEGO Friends return to Heartlake Harbour with their live show, LEGO Friends to the Rescue.
There is so much to explore in our Summer Splash play areas; toddlers can splash amongst a DUPLO themed animal friends, with a range of interactive water features. High at the top of DUPLO Valley sits the almighty Drench Towers, the largest outdoor water play structure in the UK, designed for maximum soaking. Older children can brave the oversized tipping LEGO brick and whiz down the water slides. Or grab a buddy and head to Raft Racers; with your two-man inflatable dinghy able to race up to 35mph, be prepared to get wet!
Little ones can also look out for new attractions for the 2018 season, including brand new additions to the world-famous Miniland from across the globe. Wander through iconic landmarks made entirely of LEGO® bricks, from the 47,000 brick Taj Mahal in India to the Statue of Liberty and the 4.4m tall Empire State Building in Miniland USA.
Alternatively guest can enjoy our new indoor attractions. Little Ninjas can enjoy a 4D LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie, exclusive to LEGOLAND parks, or head to the LEGO Reef, where junior builders can create their own underwater creatures out of virtual LEGO bricks before casting them off into a floor to ceiling digital reef.
Guests may not have had a front seat at the recent Royal Wedding, but now is their chance to see the historical nuptials up close. Windsor Castle has been recreated entirely from LEGO bricks, complete with Royal Wedding scene including 10cm tall HRH Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle, the castle is on display in Miniland for guests to see throughout half term dates.
With over 55 rides, live shows and attractions to enjoy, guests extend their trip to a short break by booking an overnight stay and getting a second day in the park for free at the LEGOLAND Hotel and LEGOLAND Castle Hotel.
SUMMER OF SPLASH BEGINS WITH MAY HALF TERM AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT (26 May – 3 June 2018)
- Tickets available from £47pp when booking online in advance at www.legoland.co.uk/tickets
- Themed family rooms (2 adults / 2 children) available during May half term (26 May – 3 June) from £147ppn at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel, and from £182ppn at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. Prices based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing, and are correct at time of release.
- Hotel price includes breakfast and Park tickets for two days, plus early bird access to selected rides in the Park (special rates available for LEGOLAND Annual Pass Holders and Merlin Annual Pass Holders)
- Book here: www.legolandholidays.co.uk
Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org / 01753 626251
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, NINJAGO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai, LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 120 attractions, 18 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to more than 65 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.29,000 employees (peak season).
See Merlin Backstage (www.merlinentertainments.biz/backstage or www.facebook.com/merlinbackstage) for an insight into how Merlin delivers memorable experiences to its many millions of visitors to its attractions.
Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.