The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort grants FREE ENTRY to anyone named Louis to celebrate the birth of the Prince Print
As Kensington Palace reveals the new Prince is named HRH Prince Louis of Cambridge, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is adding its own little surprise for Louis’ across the country, announcing it will grant FREE ENTRY to anyone who shares his name.
From 27 April until 19 July 2018, all those lucky enough to be called Louis can redeem their free entry to enjoy over 55 rides, live shows, and attractions for free, simply by showing proof of identity at LEGOLAND’s Ticket Office*.
Guests who share the Prince’s name can see their namesake in a new LEGO® scene, as the resort welcomes the latest Royal baby to its world famous Miniland attraction. The timely installation, created by the talented LEGOLAND Model Makers, is complete with a 3cm tall LEGO® Prince Louis along with a 55 LEGO brick pram and his birth sign announcement.
The new Miniland Royal is joined by LEGO recreations of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, his new big brother and sister, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, and their beloved family dog, Lupo. The whole scene took Model Makers 4 hours to build and takes pride of place outside Miniland’s very own 35,000 LEGO brick Buckingham Palace. Guests can see the new LEGO Royal on display at the resort from now until November.
Paula Laughton, Head Model Maker at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, commented: “We had lots of fun building the new scene to raise our very own tiny toast to the new Royal arrival. Now we know the young Prince’s name, we look forward to welcoming any guests named Louis to the Park to join us as we celebrate our Royal neighbours’ news.”
Brand new for 2018, Miniland now also includes iconic landmarks from India, Australia, China and the USA. Miniland has been a major attraction at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort since the Resort opened in 1996, and now guests can now stroll from the London to Sydney in the space of a just few minutes
- Park is open until 1 November 2018 (closed on selected midweek days in March, April, May, September and October)
- Tickets from £32 on selected dates, when booked online at least 7 days in advance
- 2018 tickets available now. Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/legoroyals
*Royal Baby name free entry Terms and conditions - www.legoland.co.uk/competitions
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 120 attractions, 15 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to more than 65 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.29,000 employees (peak season).
- See Merlin Backstage (www.merlinentertainments.biz/backstage or www.facebook.com/merlinbackstage) for an insight into how Merlin delivers memorable experiences to its many millions of visitors to its attractions.
- Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.