The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort offers fun for all the family this New Year’s Eve Print
Families are invited to bring in the New Year with a party to remember at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this year, with a magical family overnight stay at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel or majestic LEGOLAND Castle Hotel on the 31 December 2018.
The celebrations will begin in style with a delicious buffet or an extravagant three course meal followed by an evening of entertainment including fun fairy tale activities with a LEGO® building twist, a Magic Show and the annual Countdown Character Disco.
At 9.30pm – or what LEGOLAND like to call ‘midnight’ at Kids Standard Time (KST) – complimentary glasses of fizz for adults and mocktails for the kids will be handed out while the skies light up with a sensational fireworks display. Guest can even see the fireworks explode into thousands of tiny LEGO bricks with their 3D glasses.
After ringing in the New Year at ‘midnight’ (KST), families can retire to their LEGO themed rooms or continue celebrations in the LEGO Lounge, where large screens will be showing the famous countdown live from London with drinks and nibbles*. For children allowed to stay up late, the Brick Pit will be open for LEGO building fun and there will be a fancy dress photo booth.
Kids New Year’s Eve packages are from £499 for a family of four, and can be booked online at www.legolandholidays.co.uk.
- Packages from £499 for a family of four at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel
- Packages from £599 for a family of four at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel (including three course evening meal)
- Package includes:
- 1 night's stay in a LEGO® themed family room
- A spectacular LEGOLAND® fireworks display
- Special 3D Glasses which reveal LEGO bricks during the fireworks display
- Complimentary drink to toast the New Year (mocktails for children)
- Evening meal
- Evening entertainment including interactive games and character meet and greets
- Splash and play in the indoor LEGO pirate themed water play area and swimming pool
- Book online at www.legolandholidays.co.uk
*available to be purchased from the bar
Lauren Walton / email@example.com / 07153 626106
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan
About Merlin Entertainments plc
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 120 attractions, 18 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to more than 65 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.29,000 employees (peak season).
- See Merlin Backstage (www.merlinentertainments.biz/backstage or www.facebook.com/merlinbackstage) for an insight into how Merlin delivers memorable experiences to its many millions of visitors to its attractions.
- Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.