The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort reveals exciting new attraction opening in 2019 Print
Spring 2019 will see the opening of a spooktacular new ride at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort; The Haunted House Monster Party.
Guests will be invited to join the frightfully friendly Vampire for a monster party at his spooky new haunted home to celebrate his arrival in the LEGOLAND neighbourhood. Young party guests will be greeted by joke-telling LEGO gargoyles and talking statues, LEGO bunting, banners and balloons.
Inside Vampire’s haunted house, families will take their seats at a banquet table in a magnificent decorated hall, brimming with ghastly monster party food, cauldrons, potion bottles and goblets each made up of hundreds of LEGO bricks. Once sitting comfortably, Vampire will reveal his magical party trick, which will bring the banquet hall swinging to life, turning the room upside down and transforming before his party goers very eyes.
Building works have now started on the new attraction and guests can register to find out more at www.legoland.co.uk/hauntedhouse
NOTE TO EDITORS
- The Haunted House Monster Party opens at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort in Spring 2019
- The ride will be located in Adventure Land
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 120 attractions, 15 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to more than 65 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.29,000 employees (peak season).
- See Merlin Backstage (www.merlinentertainments.biz/backstage or www.facebook.com/merlinbackstage) for an insight into how Merlin delivers memorable experiences to its many millions of visitors to its attractions.
- Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.