This Easter at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Print
Easter LEGO® building activities and a brand NEW Pirate Stunt Show for 2017
This Easter guests to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort can enjoy Easter fun and LEGO® building on top of a jam-packed day out that the whole family can enjoy.
From 14 to 17 April 2017, budding builders can make their own LEGO Easter eggs with Ollie the Dragon, whilst over in Miniland, little ones can take part in a L-EGG-O hunt and spot miniature LEGO eggs hidden amongst some of the world’s most iconic landmarks.
There’s plenty more across the Resort to keep the whole family entertained throughout the Easter holidays, including a brand new Pirate stunt show for 2017. In ‘Return to Skeleton Bay’ fans can join the famous LEGOLAND Pirates on a new action packed adventure full of surprises and high octane stunts. Plus there’s Atlantis Submarine Voyage, the Dragon Rollercoaster (or the Dragon's Apprentice for littler ones), not forgetting the legendary LEGO Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display and the famous LEGO City Driving School.
There's also the option to extend an Easter visit and book a short break at the fully LEGO themed, 150 room Hotel situated right in the heart of the Resort. The playful fun and interactivity of LEGO is stamped throughout the Hotel, from the imaginative Pirates, LEGO Friends, Kingdom and Adventure bedrooms – to the spectacular entrance and family restaurant, through to the indoor and outdoor play areas.
With so many adventures to discover in 150 acres of beautiful parkland there's never been a better time to visit LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Check www.legoland.co.uk for full details.
Park ticket prices/opening
- Easter LEGO building activities 14-17 April 2017 (all activities included in the entry price)
- Park open from 10 March until 30 October 2017 (closed on selected midweek days in March, April, May, September, October)
- Tickets from £35 when booked online at least 7 days in advance for selected dates in the Easter holidays.
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/online-tickets/ or call 0845 373 2640.
- Themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £500 over the Easter holidays*. Prices correct at time of release.
- Hotel price includes breakfast and Park tickets for two days, plus early bird access to selected rides in the Park (special rates available for LEGOLAND Annual Pass Holders and Merlin Annual Pass Holders)
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/hotel/shortbreak/
For more information contact the LEGOLAND PR team on email@example.com or 01753 626106
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2017 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are six other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund, LEGOLAND® California, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland, LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND® Dubai.
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 100 attractions, 13 hotels and 5 holiday villages in 24 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to its more than 60 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.27,000 employees (peak season). Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.