THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT HOST SIX NIGHTS OF DAZZLING LEGO® THEMED FIREWORKS SHOWS TO CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN Print
19/20 and 25/26 October and 01/02 November 2019
This autumn, join Lord Vampyre at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort to celebrate Halloween - his favourite time of the year – with a truly spectacular 3D fireworks display on 19/20 and 25/26 October and 1/2 November 2019.
The skies will light up with a dazzling display of colour, plus there’s a unique added twist – with 3D glasses families will see the fireworks burst into thousands of LEGO bricks*! Choreographed to a dynamic soundtrack, the pyrotechnics created by the same company that put on London’s New Year’s Eve display, will be sure to leave lasting memories on the whole family. After the firework fun is over, guests will be able to ride LEGOLAND’s famous attractions after dusk**!
Families can visit www.legoland.co.uk/fireworks to find out more.
What’s more, there’ll be plenty of spooktacular Brick or Treat activities for the whole family to get their fangs stuck into including the popular Brick or Treat trail is back bigger and better than ever before for Halloween 2019, Monster Rocker’s Dance Party, daily fancy dress competitions, a ghost hunt across the park and new for 2019 giant LEGO Minifigure pumpkin heads and a Creepy Cobweb takeover of the Castle complete with supersize LEGO spiders. There’s also the chance to join Lord Vampyre and his monster friends at the topsy-turvy new Haunted House Monster Party ride, and all of the Resort’s awesome rides, shows and attractions to enjoy.
With so many monster surprises to discover, families can book a Spook-tacular Sleepover at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel or the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. Sleep in a LEGO themed room and enjoy exclusive early access into the theme park the very next day. Or families can stay nearby at a LEGOLAND Partner Hotel. Visit www.legolandholidays.co.uk for more.
- Tickets from £36 throughout Lord Vampyre’s Brick or Treat when booked online in advance. Under-threes go free. Book at: legoland.co.uk/tickets
- Fireworks take place at 7pm on 19/20, 25/26 October and 6pm on 1/2 November 2019.
- Lord Vampyre’s Halloween Brick or Treat runs from Thursday 17 October to Saturday 2 November 2019.
- Book a Brick or Treat Spook-tacular Sleepover at legolandholidays.co.uk
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel*** - Premium themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £136pp between 17 October and 2 November 2019. Includes breakfast, park tickets for two days and early access to select rides in the Resort. Plus special exclusive benefits including swim bags, LEGO gift and exclusive pop badges.
- LEGOLAND Hotel*** - Themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £94pp between 17 October and 2 November 2019. Includes breakfast, park tickets for two days and early access to select rides in the Resort.
- LEGOLAND Partner Hotel*** packages available from £47pp at the Holiday Inn Reading South including bed, breakfast and park tickets for two days on stays 18, 20, 25, 27 October and 1 November 2019.
*3D glasses are available to purchase at the Resort on the day
**subject to availability
***prices correct at time of release
Lauren Walton/ Samantha Bentley-Paul / LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
email@example.com / 01753 626106
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2019 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO®bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai, LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan.
About Merlin Entertainments PLC
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 130 attractions, 19 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its 67 million guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its c.28,000 employees (peak season).
- See www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information and follow on Twitter @MerlinEntsNews.